Realising potential, recognising and fostering success for each student, developing well rounded, contributing members of society.
Our school will empower students to demonstrate:
- Achievement: To raise and sustain student performance across all year levels through a challenging and inspirational learning environment.
- Confidence: To provide students with the tools to be resilient, reflective and adaptable, ready for an ever changing world.
- Connectedness: Belonging to a community, where inclusiveness and diversity of all people embraces our partnership with tangata whenua.
- Excellence: Excellence in learning, performance and behaviour, motivated by high expectations and respectful relationships. A climate of no excuses, no exceptions and high expectations.
- Respect (Whakaute)
- Responsibility (Kawengā)
- Contributing (Aroha Hoatu)
- Integrity (Ngākau Tapatahi)
- Engage students, to experience success through personalised programmes and innovative learning, with ongoing support and coaching
- Teaching key competencies and specific skills to prepare akonga to be ready for life beyond school
- To encompass all members of the school community. Encouraging a sense of belonging and well-being which is a reflection of the wider community
- Expect and support all students, through respectful relationships, to strive for personal excellence and to their best in all endeavours